Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010

We had a fun Halloween this year. Both of the boys were very into trick or treating. It took Chase a few houses but then he got the hang of it. I had to keep reminding him to only take 1 piece. He kept taking one putting it in his bucket and then going back for more. It was funny to watch the boys try to juggle their buckets, flashlights and getting candy. After a while Daddy had the flashlights!! Bryce was the cars pit crew guy and Chase was a monkey. The both picked their own costumes this year!! When we got back Bryce wanted to organize and count his candy. He put them into piles. Chase wanted to try to do the same. He lined all his candy up, started to count it and then said I'm done. I want candy. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!
Bryce all ready to go trick or treating





My two hams





Happy Halloween












Look at all my candy





Me too





Bryce's candy all organized





Chase's candy all lined up

No comments:

Post a Comment