Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Funny Stuff

Bryce and I were snuggling tonight on the couch and I asked him if he would snuggle with me forever. He said yes. I said what about when you are 10, the answer was still yes. Then I asked if he would still snuggle with me when he was 15...the answer was NO!!! I guess I should take what I can get!!!

Today I was going to the bathroom in a public restroom and Chase was with me. I was getting out the toilet paper and Chase asked me what I was doing. I said I was wiping. He said, "I don't like toilet paper. I like my diapers. They are comfy and fit me just right." So I guess that means that potty training is till FAR away!!

Today I turned on some Christmas music in the car as we were driving around. No sooner did it start and Chase said, "I hear Christmas music Mommy!!" (with a BIG smile on his face) I then proceeded to tell him that it was our secret and we couldn't tell Daddy. We did get busted by him later on that night...UGH!! We were told not until Thanksgiving night. At least not while he is in the car

No comments:

Post a Comment