Thursday, October 28, 2010

FUNNY STUFF

Ok, so my boys have been cracking me up lately and here are a few things that I wanted to share

First one was from Chase...He needed to poop. The gate was up in the playroom where he normally likes to go, I was in the dining room (option #2) and Bryce was in the living room. Oh and Peyton was eating in the kitchen. So Chase comes in to me and says, "Mommy, where I go a poop?" I thought that it was the funniest thing...

Second, We were in the car listening to the country station. Kenny Cheney's song When the sun goes down came on and Bryce says, "Mommy, why is it that when the sun goes down it gets hotter?" My response was, Aunt Katie taught you that song I think you should ask her!!! And that was the end of it...at least until he sees her

Third, Bryce was chewing gum and apparently was done with it. He asked me to get rid of it and I was in traffic driving and said no. Chase then says, "Bubba, I chew it for you" I just thought that was the nest because it reminded me of Katie. She always wanted gum but never chewed it for very long and I ALWAYS took it from her and chewed it...oh the memories!!

Forth, Chase had a poopy diaper this morning. I was in the middle of changing him and he says, "Mommy, I smell a cow, it is stinky." I kindly told him that the stink was him and he did not believe me.

1 comment:

  1. love these stories!!!!! keep posting them. i know the boys will love hearing all about them one day.

    oh- phanatic i just found a pic online and asked rob to draw it.

    krispy kreme burger- we defn did not eat that. however, did find a guy who was about to bite into it and asked to take a pic of it. haha. no way would i ever touch that thing. i kept trying to talk rob out of getting the deep fried stuff. but i will admit the deep fried honeybun was very good. not that i want another one anytime soon. oh but back to the burger everyone we knew that did try it really really like it. ewwwww.

    ReplyDelete